Izzie and I had a mommy/daughter day today, I took her to see Winnie the Pooh Live. It was a HUGE success :) She couldn't stop saying "its pooh an pigit an tigger and pooh an rabbit an pooh an eyeore an roo an pooh" She danced and sang to all the songs, it was so cute. My pictures aren't that great, i just took my "diaper bag camera" (cannon powershot SD750) Next time I'll be taking someone else to carry the kiddo so I can sumggle in my big camera in my purse.
She was so excited she dropped her sippy cup, I wish I had a picture of her face.
Tickets to see Winnie the Pooh live $32
Novelty Mickey Mouse Binoculars $10
The look on your daughters face when she realizes that mommy was telling the truth about going to see Pooh.... PRICELESS!!
We will definetly be going next time Pooh is in town.

No comments:
Post a Comment